Advances in microelectronics, computing, and mechanical engineering as well as the progress of immunoassay technology have enabled the development of automated microplate analysers.
All automated microplate processors today can perform the steps required to process enzyme-linked immunosorbant assay (ELISA), enzyme immunoassay (EIA) on microplates and/or immunofluorescence assay (IFA). These processors offer an extensive repertoire of tests by accepting microplate ELISAs, EIAs and or IFAs from a wide range of manufacturers. Sample analysis is simplified with automatic reading of sample tube barcodes.
Hospital laboratories are struggling to meet ever-increasing clinical expectations and standards, coping with higher workloads, broader test repertoires and faster turnaround times. Choosing the right instrument to meet the laboratory’s needs and requirements has never been more critical. Reliability, ease of use, speed and flexibility of analysis all need to be achieved without compromising analytical quality.
The ELITE range from DAS offer the following:-
- Built-in sliding bar code reader for samples
- Built-in sliding bar code reader for reagents
- Built-in sliding bar code reader for calibrator
- Built-in bar code reader for IFA slides
- Built-in plate shaker for ELISA
- Built-in temperature controls for ELISA plates
- Easy interchangeable work-area layouts
- Combo systems, all possible combinations for the 3 technologies
- IFA: fast, accurate and reliable process for 16 / 32 slides
- 3 ways of IFA fast well-washing, all settable in the same run
- IFA washings: continous flow, drop by drop, multiwell systems
- Controlled heating system for BLOT strips
- New managing software "APEX" for all AP and APE instruments
- APEX SW allows to a single PC to run more ELITE instruments
- Cover shield protection programmable-activation
Please see brochure for more details
The innovative DS2® from Dynex is designed for clinical, research and industrial labs that want to enhance their processes through automation, but might not have the volume requirements to justify the investment in a larger system.
- Amazing automation and power in the smallest footprint available
- Quickly and easily processes up to two 96-well microplates and up to 12 different assays simultaneously
- The most advanced and user-friendly control system available, designed with full walk-away capability, sample ID-bar code reading, chain-of-custody and instrument self-diagnostics
- Intuitive DS-Matrix Software and precise liquid-handling capabilities
Please see brochure for more details
The BlueDiver Instrument from D-Tek is the first fully integrated platform for the automation of immunodot assays.
- Space saving - As compact as a microwave oven
- No risk of contamination - No pumps, no tubes, no liquid handling, no dead volume, works with ready-to use and disposable reagents cartridges
- High flexibility - From 1 to 24 different strips can be run simultaneously. Compatible with the whole range of D-tek’s Immunodot products
- Easy to use with minimal hands-on time - Simply load the Immunodot strips, the ready-to-use reagent cartridges, the patient samples and follow the test processing through a user friendly touch screen
- High reliability and traceability- Compatibility between strips and reagent cartridges is automatically checked thanks to an integrated bare code reader
- Unequalled short testing time - Thanks to an innovative patented processing principle
Please click here to see a short demonstration video of the BlueDiver in action
FLUOLED® 1CFW and 3CFW universal illuminators from Fraen for reflected light fluorescence with filter wheel technology.
These all-round illuminators allow to transform a standard bright field microscope into a unit capable of fluorescence. Illumination is provided by interchangeable solid state sources (Light Emitting Diodes – LEDs). Available for 1, 2 and 3 color excitation.
With adjustable light intensity, Different from other LED devices, FLUOLED® 1CFW and 3CFW do not require an existing epi-fluorescence illuminator mounted on the microscope. So fluorescence becomes available even on microscopes where original accessories are not commercialized any more.
- IFA (Immunofluorescence Assays, especially single color Blue excitation)
- Microbiology (especially 2 colors Blue-Green excitations and 3 colors UV-Blue-Green excitations)
Please click here for more details
Cambridge Life Sciences focuses primarily in the field of autoimmune disease, and has recently made a number of strategic partnerships in order to provide its customers with complete and innovative diagnostic solution.
Engineering and technical support is provided by Cambridge Life Sciences Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 17:30 pm (exc. public holidays).
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further information.