LISA TRACKER: CE-IVD clinical decision-making tool for Inflammatory Diseases
- Unique TDM menu with 12 kits available
- Full coverage of biotherapies used in IBD, but also other Chronic Inflammatory diseases and oncology
- Accurate quantitative measurement of drugs and anti-drigs antibodies
- Easy to use with standardised protocols from sample collection to result interpretation
- Clinically validated with measurement ranges tailored to induction and maintenance treatment phases
- Validated on automated platforms (DS2, DSX etc.)
- Validated and supported by the pharmaceutical industry
Therapeutic Drug monitoring helps physicians to make rational therapeutic decisions during the course of the disease and to support the proper use of drugs.
Proactive and Reactive TDM during treatment’s induction and maintenance contribute to maximise biotherapies clinical benefits while minimising their side effects.
TDM approach leads to major cost savings in healthcare settings compared to a clinically based approach.
Update on the latest data available for therapeutic windows for all molecules used in IBD.
Lisa Tracker is validated in accordance with the 1st WHO international standards.
A new brochure dedicated to LISA TRACKER, the clinical decision making tool for Inflammatory Diseases is available here.